Information for Parents and Families
"It was definitely a family decision. We all came to the same conclusion that Penn State was the best choice. It's not just a college education; it's preparing students for life."
Robert and Carolyn Donaldson, parents of two Penn Staters
The Penn State Parents Program
The Penn State Parents Program can partner with you in order to ensure student success, provide opportunities for your engagement with the University, and educate you about resources and services available within the University community. Contact the Parents Program at 814-863-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit Penn State
- Parents and Families Weekend
- Schedule a visit to Penn State online
- Penn State University Park Virtual Tour
- "We Are.."Blogs:
Check out our blogs and get the story on what life at Penn State is really like from those who are living it.
- Penn State Videos on YouTube
Applying to Penn State
- 2+2 Plan and Penn State's multi-campus system
- Steps to apply to Penn State
- Applying on the Web Worksheet - a great resource for your student to practice our application before submitting it online
- Mid-50% Range - a tool to help you estimate your student's eligibility for admission to Penn State
- What students should know about college before applying
- High school course requirements for baccalaureate (four-year) degree programs
- Costs, tuition, and financial aid
- Bilingual information on applying for Spanish-speakers